1-3/4″ x 9-1/4″ x 16′ LVL 1.9E
35,66$ – 86,11$
Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is used for headers and beams when strength is important. The surface sealer color may vary from sample shown.
- LVL is stronger and more stable with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than conventional solid sawn lumber
- Multiple pieces (typically used in pairs) can be fastened together to obtain greater thicknesses, resulting in greater strength to carry/support heavier loads
- E Value (Modulus of Elasticity) = 1.9E or better
- Faces and edges are sealed with a clear or tinted weather-resistant coating to protect against moisture during the construction project
- Easily worked with conventional wood working tools
- Not suitable for prolonged exposure to the elements
8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22', 24', 26', 28', 30'