ABR angle brackets are used to connect cross-laminated timber (CLT) wall panels to CLT floors or concrete slabs. A wide variety of fastener and anchor options are available depending on the required loads and application.
- Loads provided for screws or power-actuated nails
- All load directions addressed
- Heavy gauge provides high load capacity
- ABR255 allows anchorage to either CLT or concrete
- ABR9020 — 14 gauge; ABR105, ABR255 — 11 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners and anchors
- Follow installation images