The reusable AnchorMate anchor bolt holder is designed to hold the anchor in place before the concrete pour, as required in some jurisdictions. The gripping section secures the bolt in place without a nut for quicker setup and teardown. It also protects the threads from wet concrete and simplifies trowel finishing.
- Built-in 2×4 and 2×6 guides eliminate measuring.
- Color coded for easy size identification.
- Use the 5/8″ and 7/8″ AnchorMate to secure the SSTB to the formboard before the concrete pour. Alignment arrows (left or right) match the SSTB, SB or PAB bolt-head arrow.
- Elevated bolt grippers allow easy trowel finishing.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to use.
- Reusable yet cost efficient for single application.
- Thread grippers hold each bolt in the same location and height. They secure bolt in place without a nut for quicker setup and teardown and protect threads from splashing concrete.
- Available in cartons of 100 parts with a flip-top lid for easy access or bags of 10 parts.