The BPS is designed to provide a greater bearing surface than standard-cut washers and help distribute the load at critical connections. This bearing plate features a slotted hole that allows for adjustability to account for bolts that are not in the middle of the sill plate. The BPS is approved for installation with Titen HD® heavy-duty screw anchors.
- Eliminates the need for standard-cut washers when used with Titen HD® heavy-duty screw anchors
- Slotted hole allows for adjustability
- May be ordered with a hot-dip galvanized (HDG) finish for higher corrosion resistance
- 3 ga.
- None or HDG; see Corrosion Information
- See General Notes.
- For shearwall applications, position edge of plate washer within 1/2″ of sheathed edge of track-bottom plate.
- Standard-cut washer required with BPS slotted bearing plates.Washer not required when used with Titen HD heavy-duty screw anchors.
- Tighten each anchor bolt with a nut and washer.