Designed for use in all cement backerboards, including HardieBacker®, Durock®, WonderBoard® and PermaBase®. The ANSI A108-compliant Cement Board screw is designed for ease of installation and long life. This fastener is equipped with a sharp point and a deep-recessed head to make installations fast and easy with fewer cam-outs. Its thread design ensures that your materials are held together tightly and create a more uniform foundation for tile, counters, backsplashes or floor material. With its corrosion-resistant coating, the Cement Board screw is ideal for use in all tile backerboards.
- 6-lobe, T25 drive provides positive engagement to improve bit life
- High-low thread for easier driving
- Ribbed wafer head with nibs provides a flush finish
- Distinctive multilayer corrosion-resistant coating prevents rust stains
- Cement board fastening applications
- 6-lobe T25 bit included in package (replacement driver bit: BIT25T-2-RC3)