The CF is designed to reinforce the connection between a vertical wall and a horizontal surface. This economical bracket provides structural support and functionality to a variety of projects including shelving, counters and window ledges. The CF can also be used for tilt-up perimeter concrete forming and features nail hole placement that ensures substantial reuse.
- Galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws
- Versatile use as supportive angle in concrete forming or for shelving
- 16 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- CF-R (Retail Pack) — recommended spacing is 36″ for 2x’s and 18″ for 1x’s. Use the 5″ leg for 6″ lumber and the 6″ leg for 8″ lumber. Holes are sized for 1/4″ fasteners or 0.148″-diameter nails or #9 Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws.