CI-GV structural injection epoxy gel is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant, thixotropic epoxy designed for pressure injection of concrete cracks. CI-GV is suitable for vertical and horizontal crack sealing and general concrete repair applications when substrate temperatures are between 40°F (4°C) to 90°F (32°C). Available in 3-gallon bulk kits or convenient side-by-side cartridges dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual or pneumatic dispensing tool.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/II, Grade 3, Class B and ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV and II/V, Grade 3, Class C.
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-GV seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Gel-viscosity moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Decreases in viscosity under pressure for increased flowability.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- As a gel-viscosity epoxy for repair of medium cracks 3/32″ – 1/4″ (2.4–6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- For vertical and horizontal crack sealing
- As a pick-proof sealant
- For underwater pressure-injection applications
- 231 in.3/US gal. (0.001 m3/L)
- Concrete gray
- Store dry between 45° and 90°F (7°–32°C)
- 2 years in unopened packaging
- 10 g/L (mixed)
32 fl. oz. (946 mL) dual cartridge (CIGV32), 5 per carton;
3 US gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit (CIGV3KT) contains:
- (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CIGV1A)
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CIGV1B)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099