CI-LV FS fast-setting low-viscosity structural injection epoxy is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy specially designed for pressure injection of concrete cracks and for increasing the bond between freshly placed repair mortars or concrete mixes and existing concrete when substrate temperatures are between 40°F (4°C) to 90°F (32°C). Available in 3-gallon bulk kits or convenient side-by-side cartridges dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual, battery-powered or pneumatic dispensing tool.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/II, Grade 1, Class B and ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV and II/V, Grade 1, Class C.
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-LV FS seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Low surface tension allows the material to effectively penetrate narrow cracks.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Suitable for pressure injection or gravity-feed applications.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Pressure-injection of cracks in structural concrete
- Gravity-feed of cracks in horizontal concrete
- As a low-viscosity epoxy (600 cP) for repair of fine- to medium-width cracks 1/64″–1/4″ (0.4–6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- To bond new concrete or repair mortars to existing concrete
- 231 in.3/US gal. (0.001 m3/L)
- Store dry between 45° and 90°F (7°–32°C)
- 2 years in unopened packaging
- 13 g/L (mixed)
32 fl. oz. (946 mL) dual cartridge (CILVFS32), 5 per carton;
3 US gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit (CILVFS3KT) contains:
- (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CILV1A)
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CILVFS1B)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099