CSS-CUCF44 is a unidirectional, high-strength, non-corrosive carbon fabric designed to be field laminated with CSS-ES/CSS-UES saturant resin to create a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite for structural reinforcement applications. This product has been evaluated per ICC-ES AC125 for concrete and unreinforced masonry strengthening using externally bonded fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) composite systems. This product is NSF-listed safe for potable water. Please refer to the NSF listing for the NSF 61-listed application. This product is part of the tested assembly in UL Design No. N861, which achieved a four-hour fire rating when subjected to ASTM E119 / UL 263 full-scale fire testing. Please refer to UL Online Certifications Directory for the UL listing. Meets Class A flame spread/smoke developed requirements when coated with FX-207.
- High strength
- Ambient cure
- Molds to fit various shapes
- Low aesthetic impact
- Compatible with many finish coatings
- NSF listed
- UL listed
- Underwater use when saturated with CSS-UES underwater saturant
- Component of Class A flame spread/smoke developed indices test
- Weight: 44 oz./yd.2
- Seismic retrofit
- Load rating upgrade
- Damage repair
- Defect remediation
- Blast mitigation
- Store material in a dry area with no exposure to moisture.
- 10 years in unopened, undamaged carton
Roll Size (Width x Length) / Model No.
- 12 in. x 150 ft. (305 mm x 45.7 m) / CSS-CUCF4412
- 24 in. x 75 ft. (610 mm x 22.9 m) / CSS-CUCF4424