CSS-HBCG is a bidirectional, high-strength, non-corrosive carbon grid designed to be field installed with CSS-CM cementitious matrix to create a fabric-reinforced cementitious matrix (FRCM) composite for structural reinforcement applications. This product has been evaluated per ICC-ES AC434 for concrete and unreinforced masonry strengthening using fabric-reinforced cementitious matrix (FRCM) and steel reinforced grout (SRG) composite systems.
- High strength
- Ambient cure
- Molds to fit various shapes
- Low aesthetic impact
- Compatible with many finish coatings
- Weight: 14.9 oz./yd.2 (505 g/m2)
- Seismic retrofit
- Load-rating upgrade
- Damage repair
- Defect remediation
- Blast mitigation
- Store material in a dry area with no exposure to moisture
- 10 years in unopened, undamaged packaging
Roll Size (Width x Length) / Model No.
- 77 in. x 164 ft. (1.95 m x 50 m) / CSS-HBCG19550