The Deck-Drive DHPD Hardwood screw is specially designed to penetrate the hardest wood and wood-based products with ease. With its unique paddle-style drill point, it virtually eliminates splitting without predrilling. The wings on the shaft counterbore hard material, allowing the head to countersink easily for a clean, finished look. Available in Type 305 stainless steel for additional corrosion protection.
- Penetrate the hardest wood products without predrilling
- Compact head ensures a low-profile installation and reduced visibility
- Wings on the shaft counter-bore hard material and allow the head to countersink for a clean look
- Driver bit included in each package
- #2 square drive (replacement bit model BIT2S-2)
- Hardwood decking, docks and boardwalks