The DSP is a prebent strap designed to connect double studs in either top or bottom track applications. This versatile double-stud-plate connector helps to create a continuous load path in uplift resistance. The DSP features a top flange that allows the plate to attach securely to both top and bottom tracks.
- Embossments provide strength at the bend
- Prebent design for easy installation
- Can be installed before or after placement of wall
- 18 gauge
- Galvanized or ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Top track installation — fill all round and triangle holes