The E-Z-Click injection system is composed of a specially designed fitting and ports that take the mess out of your repair project while allowing you to work faster. The E-Z-Click injection fitting installs onto the end of the Optimix® mixing nozzle and clicks onto the E-Z-Click ports during injection.
- Positive connection eliminates messy leakage, minimizing waste and clean-up.
- No drilling of ports: E-Z-Click ports perform while pasted to the surface of the concrete. No drilling required for most applications.
- Disconnect the fitting from the E-Z-Click port and the epoxy stops flowing, no leaky mess.
- After injecting, pull the head of the E-Z-Click port out to close it and prevent leakage.
- One person can work faster without having to hold the tube on the port.
- EIPX intended for use as a surface mount port in corners and a drilled-in port on flat surfaces