Designed to support large members typically found in glulam beam construction.
- Stirrup — 7 gauge; LEG/MEG TF — 7 gauge; all other TF — 3 gauge
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint. Some products available hot-dip galvanized or in black powder coat.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Maintain minimum 4D end distance and edge distance from bolt to end of header and nearest loaded edge per NDS requirements
- Skewed Seat — Top-Flange Models Only
- The LEG/MEG/EG series can be skewed up to 45°. The maximum allowable load is 10,000 lb. for LEG and MEG, 14,250 lb. for EG.
- Sloped Seat — Top-Flange Models Only
- The LEG/MEG/EG series can be sloped up to 45°. The maximum allowable load is 9,665 lb.; see illustration.
- No Sloped and Skewed Combo Available
- Offset Top Flange
- The LEG/MEG (only) top flange may be offset left or right for placement at the end of a header (see illustration). The maximum allowable load is 5,665 lb. (Min. H = 11″ for MEG, 9″ for LEG).
- No skews allowed on offset hangers.
- Models available without top flanges; see table loads.