The FCB clip is an economical, high-performance fixed-clip connector that can be used for a variety of framing applications. It is rated for tension, compression, shear and in-plane loads and offers the designer the flexibility of specifying different screw and anchorage patterns that conform to desired load levels.
- Rated for tension, compression, shear and in-plane loads
- Provides design flexibility with varying screw and anchorage patterns that achieve different load levels
- Strategically placed stiffeners, embossments and anchor holes maximize connector performance
- 54 mil (16 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use the specified type and number of anchors.
- Use the specified number of #12 self-drilling screws to CFS framing. Note that #10 self-drilling screws can be used per the load tables below.
FCB43.5-R25, FCB45.5-R25, FCB47.5-R25, FCB49.5-R25 and FCB411.5-R25 contain:
- Box of 25 connectors (screws not included)