FX-207 Slurry Seal is a two-component, polymer-modified cementitious coating designed for fire insulation with FRP materials as well as waterproofing and damp-proofing concrete and masonry substrates. This product is part of the tested assembly in UL Design No. N861, which achieved a four-hour fire rating when subjected to ASTM E119/UL 263 full-scale fire testing. Please refer to UL Online Certifications Directory for the UL listing.
- 07 16 00 Cementitious Waterproofing
- 9 96 43 Fire Retardant Coatings
- Trowel or slurry consistency
- Convenient pre-measured kit
- Excellent bond strength
- Can be applied by brush, roller, spray or trowel
- UL listed
- Coating over FRP materials for fire insulation and flame/smoke spread resistance
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Above-grade and below-grade applications
- Waterproofing and damp‑proofing concrete and masonry
- Interior and exterior applications
- To protect concrete and masonry from freeze/thaw cycles
- Damp-proofing: 40 WFT mils total applied in one coat, 40 ft.2/US gal. (1 m2/L) depending on surface profile and porosity
- Waterproofing: 80 WFT mils total applied in two coats, 40 ft.2/US gal. (1 m2/L) per coat depending on surface profile and porosity
- 0.50 ft.3 (0.014 m3) per kit
- Preproportioned kit. Use entire contents of all components.
- Store dry between 40° and 95°F (4°–35°C). Protect liquid component from freezing.
- 1 year in unopened packaging
- 10 g/L (mixed)
3.9 US gallon (15 L) kit (FX207KT1-1) contains:
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) jug of Component “A” (FX207-1A)
- 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag of Component “B” (FX207-B50)