FX-752 Epoxy Bonding Agent is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture-tolerant epoxy system designed to increase the bond between freshly-placed repair mortars or concrete mixes and existing concrete.
03 01 00 Maintenance of Concrete
FX‑752 exceeds the performance requirements of ASTM C881, Type II, Grade 2, Class B.
- Bonds to both damp and dry concrete
- 25-minute pot life at 75°F (24°C)
- 3-hour open time at 75°F (24°C) for repair mortar installation
- Can be applied by brush, roller, spray or squeegee
- Bonding new concrete or repair mortars to existing concrete
- 60–100 ft.2/US gal. (1.5–2.5 m2/L) depending on substrate profile and porosity
Store dry between 40° and 95°F (4°–35°C)
2 years in unopened packaging
4 g/L (mixed)
- 2 US gallon (7.6 L) kit (FX752KT2)
- 10 US gallon (37.9 L) kit (FX752KT10)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099