The GCN-MEPMAGKT gas-actuated concrete nailer is a portable fastener tool for attaching light-duty fixtures to concrete, steel, concrete block (CMU), lightweight concrete over metal deck, and cold-formed steel. As a magazine tool, GCN-MEPMAGKT is ideal for attaching drywall track, furring strips, hat track and angle track using GDP and GDPS collated pins.
GCN-MEPMAGKT offers you the flexibility of having two tools in one convenient package — a magazine tool and a single-shot tool, since the magazine is easily removed without additional assembly tools. As a single-shot tool, the GCN-MEPMAGKT is great for attaching mechanical, electrical and plumbing fixtures with pre-assembled pins/accessories such as washer pins, ceiling clips, tophats and threaded studs. The pre-assembled pins for the single-shot tool use 0.300″-headed fasteners with 0.125″-diameter shanks for stronger fastening performance.
Both the single-shot and magazine tool offer portability without the need for cords or hoses, and are actuated with GFC34 gas fuel cells.
- Power to drive 0.125″-diameter pins
- Flexibility to drive 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ pins
- Flexibility to drive 0.250″ and 0.300″ dia. headed pins
- Pin-depth adjustment dial
- Battery charge indicator light
- Comfortable “sure-grip” rubber handle and ladder hook
- Easy start-up procedure: Insert fuel cell, insert battery, load pins, and begin use
Minimum Cleaning Required
The GCN-MEPMAGKT has a very efficient ignition system that provides complete fuel combustion. This results in a cleaner operating tool, which, in turn, results in more tool energy and higher productivity. To maintain maximum level of productivity, periodic cleaning is recommended.
- Only requires cleaning every 20,000 shots
- Easy access to the air filter and piston chamber