GH Top-Flange Girder Hanger
Categories: Anchor Bolts and Related Products, Girder Hangers/Beam Seats, Wood Construction Connectors
A girder-to-foundation wall connection.
- 12 gauge
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint; hot-dip galvanized: specify HDG. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Insert four 0.162″ x 3 1/2″ nails into girder.
- H = girder height – mudsill thickness. Measurement is from the bottom of the top flange to the top of the seat.
- 1 1/2″ clearance hole accommodates rebar or anchor. This is not required.
- GH hangers may be skewed to a maximum of 45°; bevel cut required. The allowable loads are 100% of the table load.
- Specify GHD for saddle-style hangers. GHD may not be skewed.