The GLB series provides a connection between beam and concrete or CMU pilaster.
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint. Hot-dip galvanized available; specify HDG.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Bolt holes in wood shall be a minimum of 1/32″ to a maximum of 1/16″ larger than the bolt diameter (per the 2015 NDS, section 220.127.116.11)
- Check the rebar spacing requirements on all installations
- Beam seats for sawn timber and other sizes may be ordered by specifying special dimensions; use the letter designations shown on the illustrations
- Specify if two-bolt GLB model is desired; see illustration