The HPA is a solution for CFS-to-concrete connections. To support code requirements, this heavy purlin anchor is designed to connect roof purlins to a masonry exterior wall. The HPA offers the highest capacity in concrete.
- Embedment line stamped on strap to aid installation
- Screw pattern optimized for flange attachment
- Low design profile minimizes visibility
- 10 gauge
- Galvanized. HPA28 also available in HDG; see Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; some models have extra fastener holes. See General Notes.
- Purlin anchor must hook around rebar.
- Allowable loads are for a horizontal installation into the side of a concrete wall.
- Strap may be bent one full cycle. (Bent vertical 90° then bent horizontal.)
Edge Distance: Minimum concrete edge distance is 5″.