The HRS is designed to resist tension forces between two wood members. The HRS6, HRS8 and HRS12 can be installed on the edge of 2x members. The HRS416Z is designed for 4x members. These straps are load-rated, precut straps designed for quick installation and optimal performance. The HRS installs where top or bottom plates are cut, at wall intersections and as ridge ties.
- Engineered to resist wind and seismic forces
- Precut straps for ease of installation
- 12 gauge
- Galvanized. Some products are available hot-dip galvanized or in ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- The HRS416Z installs with Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie