The HTP is designed to resist tension when installed on the side of 2×4 or larger members. This heavy tie plate is ideal for a variety of applications including connecting two members end-to-end or attaching multiple members together. The HTP can be installed with either nails or Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws.
- Engineered to resist wind and seismic forces
- Precut for ease of installation
- Galvanized. Some products are available in stainless steel, ZMAX® coating or black powder coat (add PC to SKU); contact Simpson Strong-Tie. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie