The HTT is designed to resist medium tension loads that are fastened with #10 screws. This single-piece formed heavy tension tie has a four-ply formed seat, is designed without rivets and does not require washers. This tension tie provides high-strength, post-pour, concrete-to-steel connections.
- Ideal for retrofit or new construction projects
- Can be installed with cast-in-place or post-installed anchor bolts
- Four-ply formed steel provides increased tension capacity
- Anchor bolt washers not required
- 111 mil (11 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use the specified number and type of screws to attach the strap portion to the steel stud. Bolt the base to the wall or foundation with a suitable anchor; see table for the required bolt diameter.
- See SB and SSTB anchor bolts for anchorage options.
- See SET-XP® and AT-XP® adhesive products for anchor bolt retrofit options.
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie