The JBA is a top-flange hanger for solid sawn lumber applications. This cost-effective hanger is designed to support light-to-medium loads while providing uplift. The JBA also features optional triangular nail holes for maximum nailing to increase allowable loads.
- Unique two-level embossment provides added stiffness to the top flange
- Nail locations that enable effective use with nailers
- Additional load rating for a 2x or 3x nailer
- Engineered with increased uplift loads for earthquake or high-wind loading
- 18 gauge
- Use specified fasteners; see General Notes and nailer table notes.
- Ledgers must be evaluated for each application separately. Check top-flange dimension, nail length and nail location on ledger.