The L angle is a general utility-reinforcing connector with multiple uses. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The L angle has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- Staggered fastener pattern reduces the possibility for splitting when attaching to wood
- Available in multiple sizes to ensure proper selection for the specific use
- Load rated for wood and cold-formed steel applications
- 54 mil (16 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners
- Stud/joist must be constrained against rotation when using a single L per connection.