High-capacity beam or girder hangers for concrete or masonry applications. Installation is made easier using Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws (provided) into the wood member and Titen HD® anchors (provided) into the masonry.
- See table
- Galvanized. Some products available in stainless steel. Refer to engineering letter L-C-CMUHGRSS.
- Use all specified fasteners (included).
- Attach hanger to a concrete or grout-filled CMU wall using Titen HD anchors. Note the following:
– Drill holes using drill bits equal in diameter to the specified Titen HD anchor.
– Holes shall be drilled 1/2″ deeper than the specified Titen HD length (i.e. 4 1/2″ for a 4″-long Titen HD anchor).
– Caution: Oversized holes in the base material will reduce or eliminate the mechanical interlock of the threads with the base material and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity.
- Titen HD is not recommended for exposed exterior applications.
- Provide moisture barrier between beam and wall per jurisdictional requirements.
- For HGUM only — Other seat widths available. Order as “X” version.
- HGUM available with one flange concealed. See tables for reduced load at end of wall and outside corner.
- LGUM/HGUM available in skews up to 45°. See Hanger Options.