LP® SolidStart® Laminated Strand Lumber creates straighter walls, making it easier to install cabinetry, millwork and tile. There are no knots, splits or voids and the strength and stiffness properties of laminated strand lumber (LSL) exceed those of traditional lumber.
- LP® SolidStart® LSL is made from wood, a renewable, natural resource
- 1.35E design value
- Edge sealed against jobsite moisture exposure
- Cuts and nails like ordinary construction lumber
- SFI certified
- No knots, splits or voids
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required