The LTA2 is an embedded truss anchor for grout-filled CMU and concrete walls that develops high loads with shallow embedment. Designed for 2×4 minimum truss chords, the LTA2 resists uplift and lateral loads parallel and perpendicular to the wall with a minimum heel height requirement.
- Simplified design of the embedded portion allows for easy positioning close to rebar
- Ideal for anchoring trusses running perpendicular or parallel to the wall
- Embedment line stamped on part simplifies installation and helps avoid installation errors
- 18 ga. (43 mil)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Whether in grouted CMU or concrete, the LTA2 must be embedded to the depth of the embedment line stamped on the part.
- Attach to grouted concrete block with a minimum one #5 rebar horizontal in the top lintel block.
- For parallel-to-wall applications, install the LTA2 with flanges facing the center of the wall. Minimum edge distance of 1 1/2″ required.