The LTS provides a tension connection between two members, resisting light to medium uplift loads at the rafter or heel of a truss. This economical light twist strap has a small bend section to reduce interference at the transition points between the two members. The LTS is engineered so the straps do not need to be wrapped over the truss to achieve the allowable load.
- Available with the bend reversed
- Versatile with many lengths offered to fit the specific application
- 18 gauge
- Galvanized. Some products available in stainless steel; see Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Available with the bend reversed. Specify “-REV” after the model number, such as MTS16-REV.