- Specially engineered, high/low thread form incorporates indentations (“teeth”) that cut easily and quickly through high-density materials
- Extra-sharp points speed screw starts during assembly
- Screws up to 1″ in length are fully threaded; screws more than 1″ long are threaded 2/3 of the shank length
- #2 Phillips drive (sizes #6, #8, #10)
- #3 Phillips drive (sizes #12)
- Designed to fasten securely in fiberglass, plywood and wood-substitute materials in applications exposed to severe marine or many chemically caustic conditions. Ideal for applying trim, rub rail and molding to fiberglass boat hulls.