The MTS provides a tension connection between two members. This economical twist strap resists moderate uplift loads at the rafter or heel of a truss. The MTS has a small bend section to reduce interference at the transition points between the two members.
- Available with the bend reversed
- Straps do not need to be wrapped over the truss to achieve the allowable load
- Versatile with many lengths offered to fit the specific application
- 16 gauge
- Galvanized. Some products available in stainless steel and ZMAX®; see Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Available with the bend reversed. Specify “-REV” after the model number, such as MTS16-REV.