The MTSM offers moderate-strength truss-to-masonry connections. This masonry twist strap has a small bend section to reduce interference at the transition points between the two members. The MTSM is load rated for installation on both grout-filled CMU (GFCMU) and concrete.
- Installs with hex-head Titen® screws
- Straps do not need to be wrapped over the truss to achieve the allowable load
- Can be field bent once to a 45° angle
- 16 gauge (54 mil)
- Galvanized; see Corrosion Information
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- May be attached to either side of a grouted block wall. A minimum of one #5 horizontal rebar shall be installed in the top course of this wall.