- Low-profile head
- #2 square drive (replacement bit BIT2S-2)
- Fully threaded shank
- Type 410 stainless steel is coated for additional corrosion protection
- Securing clips to wood used in standing-seam-roofing
- These products are subject to quantities on hand or may require special ordering and are subject to minimum order quantities and longer lead times. Call Simpson Strong-Tie for details (800) 999-5099.
- Type 410 stainless steel can be hardened through heat treatment, giving it the ability to drill through metal. It does not offer the same level of corrosion resistance of either Type 316 or 305 stainless steel.