PCZ/EPCZ post caps are designed with their post and beam flanges in-line so that one PCZ/EPCZ model can accommodate several post sizes. The PCZ/EPCZ uses 0.148″ x 3″ nails. An alternate choice of fastener is the #9 x 1 1/2″ Strong-Drive® SD Connector screw. ZMAX® finish is standard to meet exposure conditions in many environments.
- 16 gauge
- ZMAX coating; see Corrosion Information
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Do not install bolts into pilot holes
- For end conditions, specify EPCZ post caps
- For heavy-duty applications, see CCQ and CC series
- For retrofit applications, see AC and LCE series