The Simpson Strong-Tie® Piston Plug Delivery System for adhesives offers you an easy-to-use, reliable and less time-consuming means to dispense adhesive into drilled holes for threaded rod and rebar dowel installations in overhead, upwardly inclined and horizontal orientations. The matched tolerance design between the piston plug and drilled hole virtually eliminates the formation of voids and air pockets during adhesive dispensing.
The Piston Plug Delivery System consists of three components: piston plug, flexible extension tubing, and adhesive retaining cap.
- Designed for dispensing adhesive into drilled holes in overhead, upwardly inclined and horizontal orientations, as well as deep embedments
- Suitable for use with all Simpson Strong-Tie anchoring adhesives
- Adhesive piston plugs are sized to fit each drilled hole diameter
- Model number is embossed on each adhesive piston plug for identification
- A barbed end provides a reliable connection to the flexible extension tubing
- Flexible extension tubing is available in 25-foot-long rolls to be cut to required lengths