The PVC Trim-Board screw is a special-purpose fastener engineered for easy installations of exterior PVC trim and fascia onto wood. The fastener’s triple-thread design allows for low-torque driving and increased holding power. The box-shaped cutter head bores through PVC materials, stripping away excess during countersinking, while the flat-washer underhead provides for less board pull-through and a clean, flush finish.
The PVC Trim-Board screw is available in a white exterior-grade coating that provides medium-level corrosion resistance, making it ideal for outdoor applications where the fastener blends into popular white PVC trim.
- Unique box-shaped cutter head
- Triple-thread design for low-torque driving and holding boards securely
- Optimized-thread pattern draws members together tightly
- Low-torque threads for easy driving
- High-low threaded tip for fast starts
- 6-lobe drive provides secure engagement with the screw for easy installations and longer bit life — T20 bit included
- White exterior-grade coating blends with popular white trim boards
- T20 6-lobe drive (replacement bit model BIT20T-2)
- U.S. Patent Pending
Simpson Strong-Tie internal test results indicate that the PVC Trim-Board Screw provides higher pull-through resistance than other trim-head screws.
- PVC trim and fascia applications