The Simpson Strong-Tie® rigid connector angle is a general-purpose clip angle designed for a wide range of cold-formed steel construction applications. With pre-punched holes for fastener attachment, these L-shaped clips save time and labor on the job.
- Use with miscellaneous header/sill connections to jamb studs, jamb stud reinforcement at track, u-channel bridging, stud-blocking, bypass curtain-wall framing, joist connections and other versatile options.
- Easy to install, with pre-punched holes for quick and accurate fastener attachment
- RCAXXX/54 — 54 mil (16 ga.), 50 ksi
- RCA XXX/68 — 68 mil (14 ga.), 50 ksi
- RCAXXX /97 — 97 mil (12 ga.), 50 ksi
(Note: “XXX” is model number shown below in the Product Information Table)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified anchors/fasteners