The S/LTT tension tie is designed for lighter-duty hold-down (holdown) or tension tie applications. The light tension tie provides post-pour, concrete-to-steel connections. They easily install with #10 self-drilling screws into the stud.
- Ideal for retrofit or new construction projects
- Can be installed with cast-in-place or post-installed anchor bolts
- Load-transfer plate resists the deflection around the anchor bolt
- 97 mil (12 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use the specified number of type of screws to attach the strap portion to the steel stud. Bolt the base to the wall or foundation with a suitable anchor; see table for the required bolt diameter.
- Do not install S/LTT20 raised off of the bottom track.
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie