The SCL series of top flange hangers are high load capacity connectors designed for use with Structural Composite Lumber. The large top flange distributes the load to the carrying member and the fasteners are located specifically for structural composite lumber applications.
- Stirrups — 3 gauge; Top flange — 1/4″ or 3/8″ hot rolled angle, see table
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint
- Use all specified fasteners; see General notes.
- All multiple members must be fastened together to act as one single unit.
- This series may be used for weld on application. Weld top flange using 1/4″ x 4″ long fillet welds spaced at 7″ on centre with 2″ return around corners.
- These hangers cannot be used with a nailer.