Self-Drilling Fiber-Cement Screw
- Wafer head, square drive, self-countersinking nibs under the head.
- Threaded to within 5/16″ of top of head.
- #3 drill point.
- #2 square drive (replacement bit model BIT2S-2).
- Type 410 stainless steel is coated for additional corrosion protection.
- Type 410 stainless steel can be hardened through heat treatment, giving it the ability to drill through metal. It does not offer the same level of corrosion resistance of either Type 316 or 305 stainless steel.
- Fasten fiber-cement products through furring strips to steel studs
- Hardened stainless-steel fasteners should not be used with steel framing in environments with high humidity, condensation or other moisture that will be present at the dissimilar-metal interface
- These products are subject to quantities on hand or may require special ordering and are subject to minimum order quantities and longer lead times. Call Simpson Strong‑Tie for details (800) 999-5099.