The SSP is a prebent strap designed to connect single studs to either top or bottom plates. This versatile single-stud-plate connector helps to create a continuous load path in uplift resistance. The SSP features a top flange that allows the plate to attach securely to both sill plates and top plates.
- Embossments feature provides strength at the bend
- Can be installed before or after placement of wall
- 18 gauge
- Galvanized or ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Top plate installation — fill all round and triangle holes
- Sill plate installation — fill all round holes