For alignment control between a roof truss and nonbearing walls; the 1 1/2″ slot permits vertical truss chord movement when loads are applied.
- 18 gauge (43 mil)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Use STC or DTC depending on required loads
- STC / STCT / DTC may be used with proprietary material sections. Contact material supplier for specific installation details
- Use STCT where truss or rafter is separated from the top plate of the nonbearing wall
- Install slot screws in the middle of the slot