Introducing the Strong-Drive SDWS Timber SS heavy-duty structural fastener in severe corrosion–resistant Type 316 stainless steel. Its heavy-duty 0.276″-diameter shank, SawTooth™ point and flat washer head make the SDWS Timber SS the ideal choice for use in applications such as docks, wharves, piers, boardwalks and ledgers where strength and severe-corrosion resistance are critical.
- Fast installation — no predrilling, no counterboring, no heavy-duty equipment needed
- Greater withdrawal resistance than spikes
- Patented SawTooth point for fast starts and less driving torque — without predrilling
- Heavy-duty 0.276″-diameter shank provides strength
- Large 0.650″-diameter flat washer head with nibs provides load-bearing area and seats flush with surface
- Deep T50, 6-lobe recess for secure driving
- Type 316 stainless steel provides corrosion resistance even in severe conditions
- Mid-shaft knurl aids in torque reduction
- Available in 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ lengths
- US Patent: 9,523,383
- Structural wood-to-wood and engineered-wood connections in coastal or severe corrosion environments. Typical applications include piers, boardwalks, wharves and ledgers.
- Retail clamshells, cartons and buckets include 6-lobe, T50 driver bit (replacement part # BIT50T-125-RC1)