The TSP is designed for connecting a sill/top plate to the wall stud or a 2x rafter to the top plate. This twist stud plate tie is installed on the wide face of the 2x stud to avoid interference with sheathing. The TSP features a top-flange that allows the plate to securely attach to both sill plates and top plates.
- Embossment feature provides strength at the bend
- Can be installed before or after placement of wall
- 16 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Sill-plate installation — fill all round holes
- Top-plate installation — fill all round and triangle holes