The VTCR is a single-sided valley truss clip that provides a positive connection between the valley truss and the supporting framing below. Installed on top of the roof sheathing, it eliminates the need to add a support wedge under the valley truss or to bevel the bottom chord to match the roof pitch.
- Single-sided for new construction or retrofit applications — can be installed after the valley truss is set in place
- Accommodates pitches from 0/12 to 12/12
- Can be installed on either beveled or non-beveled bottom chords
- Installs with nails or Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws
- 18 gauge
- The dome holes assist in installing the fasteners into the supporting framing at approximately 45°